Outbound's mission is to help brands communicate with their customers through fewer, better messages. To live up to this mission, we want to make it easy for you to evaluate how effective your campaigns are.
We've heard feedback from a number of customers about how the current reporting page can be confusing and doesn't give you the metrics you care about at a glance:
- Today, we are releasing a simplified campaign reporting page to make campaign reports easier to read and understand.
- Simplifying the look across both trigger-based and broadcast campaign reporting pages
- Headline stats - we've put the stats you care about up at the top of the page - e.g. how many people were sent a message, how many people have completed any goal, has there been any negative impact (This will depend on channel: e.g. email unsubscribe for mobile push permissions revoked) from this message
- There's now just one graph and it's all about goals - easily compare the performance of your different variants over time
- More detailed about your campaign is available in the table below the graph - e.g. reasons why users were not messaged, open %'s etc
Before (left) and after (right): Trigger-based campaigns
Before (left) and after (right): Broadcast campaigns
When is the change happening?
- You will see the updated campaign reporting page, for both your broadcast and trigger-based campaigns, when you log-in to Outbound from December 7th, 2017.
We hope that this makes it easier for you to analyse the success and effectiveness of your campaigns!