This guide will help you setup an API key for push notifications.
Note: The functionality described below is provided by a third party and is classified as a Third Party Platform under the Outbound Terms of Service. By accessing or using the Third Party Platform, You acknowledge and agree that Outbound is not responsible for the operation, functionality or security of Third Party Platforms and your use of Third Party Platforms will be subject to the Third Party Platform terms of service.
To send push notifications using Outbound, you will need a Firebase Cloud Messaging token.
To create the FCM token
- Go to Firebase Developers Console and click on your project.
- Find the mobile app project and click Manage.
- Once inside the settings page, click on Cloud Messaging on the top toolbar.
- Copy the Firebase Cloud Messaging Server key.
- Go to the Providers page on Outbound and click on Add New Provider.
- Select Push Notifications, then FCM.
- Paste in your key.