If you're using a delay in your campaign with a calculated send time, but wish to use a format other than the default UNIX timestamps, you can configure them on the Settings > Calculated Send Time page.
To customize your calculated send time format
- Click the Settings icon () in the top toolbar.
- In the left toolbar, click Message Settings > Calcuated Send Time to open the Time Settings page:
- Under STEP 1, click the text box, and enter the following date and time, rewritten to match your custom format:
Mon Jan 2 15:04:05 -0700 MST 2006
- Under STEP 2, enter another sample date using your custom date format. Do not use the same date from the previous step. For example:
- Click Save. If the form saves, the formatting is allowed by the calculated send time feature; if it does not save, re-enter another timestamp format.