Curious about Outbound, Zendesk's new customer messaging tool? This article describes the basic information for learning about Outbound, and using it for the first time.
Visit the Outbound website
There, you can get a tour of the product, watch a demo, and sign up for your free 14-day trial. If Outbound seems like a good fit for your organization, you can view pricing details or contact a sales representative.
The Outbound by Zendesk knowledge base has articles with helpful information.
Learn about the kinds of campaigns Outbound offers:
- Trigger-based campaigns, launched by customer actions.
- Broadcast campaigns, sent to customers based on their history.
Get to know the building blocks of an Outbound campaign:
- Events, campaign triggers and end goals.
- Users, without whom a campaign would have no purpose.
- Channels, the road on which the campaign travels to your customers.
Send your engineers to our Developer documentation to look at the nuts and bolts of Outbound development.
Follow these basic steps to build your first campaign:
Or, if you're currently part of the Zendesk Connect EAP, you can migrate your data from Connect Early Access to Outbound.